Get the Perfect Floor for Your Home
Whether you are building a new home or updating your existing residence, the right flooring will increase your property value and improve the look of your living spaces. At BC&N Carpet, our staff can provide the assistance you need when selecting and installing the perfect flooring for every area in your home, including indoor and outdoor carpet, tile and hardwood flooring near Orange County, NY.
Our Residential Flooring Options Include:
- Custom rugs
Let us help you choose the perfect flooring for your home in Dutchess, Orange, Ulster or Westchester County.
We have flooring options for every budget and style preference. Visit our showroom in Newburgh to view our full selection of residential flooring options.
Choosing the Right Flooring for Your Home
Flooring is not only an important functional choice for your home, but an aesthetic one as well. Taking the time to determine how you will use your floor and the stylistic look you want to achieve will help you narrow your home flooring options.
- If your family includes children or pets, you should keep them in mind when selecting your home flooring. Carpeting is a great choice for areas where children play, and is also less likely to sustain damage from your pets.
- Tile and natural stone are popular choices for kitchens, bathrooms, and mud rooms because they are durable and easy to clean. Modern vinyl flooring offers similar benefits, and can also be tailored to look like other materials, such as stone and wood, for a high-end look at lower cost.
- If you are concerned about the sustainability of your home, talk to your flooring sales expert about eco-friendly options. Many types of hardwood, tile, and cork flooring are recognized for their green properties.
Signs Your Home Needs New Flooring
Most residential flooring options are designed to provide decades of use before requiring replacement. Whether your home features carpet, laminate, tile, or hardwood flooring, knowing the signs that your home needs new flooring will help you maintain its value, appearance, and comfort.
- Cracked and worn tile are an indication that your flooring needs replacement. Broken tiles and compromised grout can allow moisture to penetrate the floor and cause further damage, while missing pieces can present a significant tripping hazard.
- A serious mold or moisture problem that affects your carpet should prompt you to consider replacement. Other signs that you may need new carpet installation include significant stains that don’t disappear with cleaning and rips, ripples, or large areas that have pulled away from your walls.
- Squeaks or groans as you walk across tile or hardwood flooring typically indicate that your floor is reaching the end of its functional lifetime. While small areas can be repaired, if large portions of your floor are creating noise, it’s time to replace it.
Are you ready to install new residential flooring near Orange County, NY? Please call BC&N Carpet at (845) 565-7500 to discuss your home flooring options.